From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of Cyrille
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 11:36 AM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Critical issue

It seems that I have been too quickly enthusiastic. Indeed, I have already
received a feedback from a user who has the same issue running a 32-bit
Windows.

Thus, I tried to follow your advices Michael. Concerning the first link
which advice putting the DLL in the environment path. I am not sure to
understand but:
- the application is correctly running from VB express
- all DLLs are in the application folder (once built) So, this issue seems
to be ok, am I right?

In your second message, you suggest me to use Dependency Walker. I did it
and I obtain two errors:
Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.
Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing
export function in a delay-load dependent module.
The warnings seem to be linked to the error displayed in the same
software: Error opening file for IESHIMS.DLL

However, this DLL should be in the IE folder so I do not think I have to
copy it in my application folder. Right?

Sorry if my questions are stupid but I cannot figure it out.

Best regards,
Cyrille

Le 18/06/2011 15:50, Black, Michael (IS) a écrit :
> Also...try dependency walker to ensure you have all the DLLs you need
deployed with your package that aren't "standard".

> http://www.dependencywalker.com/
>

> Michael D. Black
>
> Senior Scientist
>
> NG Information Systems
>
> Advanced Analytics Directorate

System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3_open_interop(Byte[]