On 14 Jul 2011, at 5:13pm, Mattia wrote:

> So actually what I do is:
> - run the application;
> - make a copy of the database;
> - select to see what lies inside a table;
> - an insert/delete/insertupdate (obtained from a string) to that table
> in the db-copy;
> - another select, with correct results;
> - closing the connection, disposing the command;
> - deleting the old database and rename the db-copy with the correct name.
> - checking the database with sqlite-administrator: same as before the
> execution.

You described your problem well but your list is a little unclear.  I'm asking
for more information so we can understand what you do.

Let us call the copy on disk before the application runs 'a.sqlite'.
Let us call the copy that the application makes 'b.sqlite'.

Please give us the above sequence again using those names, including

(a) which database file you use in each operation
(b) how you copy the database (shell command ?  read and write file ?  sqlite
commands ?)
(c) where you open the database and which copy/copies you open
(d) how you delete the old database

Also I am not sure what you mean by 'disposing the command'.  Please explain.

Also please check the database using sqlite3 command-line tool found on the
sqlite web site, not sqlite-administrator.  Your bug may be in
sqlite-administrator.

Simon.