On 15 Jul 2011, at 9:26am, Mattia wrote:

> - checking the database with sqlite-administrator: same as before the
> execution. I controlled both data.db and new.db, just to be sure: no
> modification submitted.
>

> To create the databases and remove them I use the IO of the framework
> .Net. So, to create a copy of the database I just do
> File.Copy(data.db, new.db).
>
> I'll do that attempt with the command-line tool :)

That is a much better explanation.  Please continue to reply to the list: there
are many people here who understand this better than I do.

I am wondering whether 'sqlite-administrator' is caching your database and
doesn't understand that the file has been deleted and replaced.  That tool is
not supplied by the SQLite team, someone else wrote it.

Instead of using 'sqlite-administrator' to check your results please try using
the command-line shell you can download from the SQLite web site.  In fact you
can try it the other way around too: use OS shell commands and the command-line
shell to make your changes instead of using your application, then check the
result with 'sqlite-administrator'.  That way you can be sure that nothing you
do is causing your problem.

Simon.