On 24 Sep 2011, at 4:31am, Nathan Lawrentschuk wrote:

> according to forums I am accumulating sqlite files that are on an hourly
> basis accumulating in my windows temp files as "etilqs" files (sqlite
> backwards).

These are temporary sqlite files being made by a Windows application.  Normally
the application would delete those files before it exits but either

A) there's a bug in the application and it doesn't close the database properly
OR
B) you are terminating the application before it has a chance to close the
database OR
C) you have some underlying OS or hardware fault like hard disk corruption.

My guess is FireFox or Chrome not being allowed to exit properly.  But it might
be (C).  There is no reason to believe that any virus or other malware is
involved.

Simon.