On 11/22/2011 09:48 AM, gavyas wrote:

I checked the code again and debugged it. The  code gave error when I am
passing the querry "SELECT * FROM households ORDER BY zone_id LIMIT 10000
OFFSET 0" but it ran successfully for LIMIT 5000. I dont understand if there
is an upper limit on LIMIT or what but the table "households" has 10000 data
points. The code didnt run for LIMIT 9999 either

This is a unix system, correct?

It's worth trying 3.7.9 if you are using something older than
that. There has been a fix or two regarding interrupts during
write() system calls over the last few months.

If you're already on 3.7.9, try adding some debugging code
to SQLite to print out errno and call perror() right before
the "return SQLITE_FULL;" line in function unixWrite().
Line 27722 of the 3.7.9 amalgamation on the website. Maybe
there is some other error code we need to retry writes following.

Dan.