Here is the situation. I am using a cluster on which you can use MPI to split
the processing time on to different processors. I was using PostgreSQL but
since the data was on different server than the one I am running the code,
it was slowing down the simulation due to connection overhead on PostgreSQL
server. Then I switched to on-disk management software and so I chose
SQLite. I first ran it without MPI on server,  and it ran (compile g++).
Then I switched to MPI (mpicc compiler), it is not even running for one node
(on which I am using one thread). It gives error "Database or Disk is full".
Further debugging revlealed that sqlite3_step() was returning 1  and that
means "SQL error or Database missing". It was able to get the number of
columns with the same database and SQL querry. I dont understand why I am
getting this error.

Gaurav