Hi,

thanks a lot.

so, I can see the journal file in my work directory which I own (and
in which the db file is placed).

still constantly, I have a disk I/O ERROR which I don't understand.

the db is only 64M on disk and I have plenty of space.

how can I get to the bottom of this ?

can it be related not to the indexing, but rather to something bad
that happened during the db creation ?

please advice

Tal

>* so, I don't have TMPDIR defined in my env. what is the behaviour of*>*
>sqlite in such cases ? is there a default ?*
The journal file will be created in the same directory as the database
file.  For this to work, your application and user must have enough
privilages to create a new file in that directory.

Simon.