I read the list of downloads for SQLite, but I'm confused.
1) I need a DLL to reference data objects in a C# Application developed
under SharpDevelop - (Like VS), using .Net Framework 4. But I also need to
access a SQLite database from the application. Does the DLL do both or will
I need SQLite3.exe as well?

2) The SQLite Download page lists precompiled binaries for Windows, and
then has a link to binaries for .Net.
The Windows binaries are:
- sqlite-dll-win32-x86-3071000 is composed of SQLite3.def and SQLite3.DLL.
Should I be using one or both of these?
- sqlite-shell-win32-x86-3071000.zip contains only SQLite3.exe

Which set should I be downloading?

2) For the .Net Binaries (System.Data.SQLite Download Page), there are
"set-ups" and then the binaries for 32-bit Windows (Net Framework 4). They
are quite similar in content, but what are their uses?

These sets have a binary-bundle and just a straight binary. Which should I
be using?

--
Lou Arnold
Ottawa, Canada