The database went up by 1MB on disk but I saved over 1MB on the zip
file by dropping the page_size down from 1024 to 512. That's a slight
improvement. Earlier when I said the footprint was the issue, I really
meant the download footprint.

LZMA is also 500KB smaller @ 11.6MB (why oh why isn't there a working
LZMA implementation for Windows Phone).

Still not a patch on the text data squeezing down to <7MB.

Nothing else in the pragma list looked immediately interesting.