On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 12:20 PM, Stephan Beal <sgb...@googlemail.com>wrote:

> Richard Hipp will be in Munich, Germany for a few days in July and has
> graciously[1] offered to host a presentation and/or hacking session with
> regards to sqlite and/or Fossil SCM.

My desire is to have a Fossil code-sprint on July 3.  Come and bring your
laptop and be prepared to hack.  I'll have contributor license
agreements<http://www.fossil-scm.org/fossil/doc/trunk/www/copyright-release.html>on
hand for you to sign if you have not done so already, I will be
handing
out passwords for push privileges on the core Fossil repository, and I will
providing guidance and training to anybody who is interested in how to get
started in hacking Fossil.

Ideas for things to implement at the sprint include:

* WYSIWYG wiki editing
* Web-based content file editing
* User preferences stored in a cookie
* Automatically adjust side-by-side font sizes to fit the screen
* Full text search
* Better labeling of attachments
* Fix the private branch mechanism to make it easy to publish a private
branch
* Automated self-test

The above list will likely grow.  So if you are planning to be in the
Munich area on July 3 please stop by   Contact Stephen Beal for information
on the venue.

If this code sprint works out - if people show interest and useful work
gets done - then I'll be happy to have follow-ups in other locations and on
other continents.

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org