On 4 Jun 2012, at 6:14am, YAN HONG YE <yanhong...@mpsa.com> wrote:

> I have a sqlite db file in my pc, and now I wanna to copy my db file to my
> ipad.

The format of SQLite databases is identical on every platform.  You can make a
database on one platform and read it on another.

> I need open db files in ipad,but I don't know how to open the file.

You will need an iPad app which uses that database.  Or perhaps an iPad app
which can read/write all SQLite databases.

> and where should I copy my db files to my ipad.

On iDevices, each application has access only to its own files.  There's no
'user filespace' which all applications can access.  You can

A) include the database file as part of the application you want to open it, or
B) put the file in that application's filespace, or
C) if the application is correctly written, you can use the Apps pane in iTunes
to copy its data files between your computer and your iDevice.

Simon.