Simon… did you get my response to your last question?

"Could you possibly reduce your database to just a few records -- just enough
that it correctly reproduces your problem ?  You can use the SQLite shell tool
to .dump the database which will let you post a complete copy for our testing. "

 Sorry, but I don't know how to do this… can you give me the syntax?  and where
will the output go?  and do you want me to put the output on PasteBin?

Rolf