On 24 Jun 2012, at 3:40pm, Arbol One <arbol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I entered some values in that table and now I would like to extract the
> values from that table. Shown below is what I have done so far, but I have
> hit a wall, I cannot find definitive information as to how to view the
> extracted data, if any.
>
> What do I do next to view the data from that table?

[Simplified answer for SQLite starter]

You're asking about the set of commands which go _prepare(), _step(),
_finalize().  These are commands which create, use and destroy an SQLite
statement.

Do one _prepare() which causes SQLite to do complicated things to make a
statement.
Do _step() to get a row, and continue to do them while it continues to give a
result code of SQLITE_ROW
Do one _finalize() to tell SQLite you no longer need that statement's handle,
memory, etc..

If _step() returns SQLITE_ROW it makes available one row of the resulting
table.  You can read the data from that row using functions like
sqlite3_column_int() and sqlite3_column_text().  You need as many of these
calls as you expect columns returned by your SELECT statement.  You pass into
that function the statement handle, and the number of the column you want, with
column 0 being the first column.

Details of the statement loop are here:

<http://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/stmt.html>

Details of how to retrieve the values of a row are here:

<http://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/column_blob.html>

Hope this helps.

Simon.