On 08/03/2012 11:33 PM, Tobias Giesen wrote:
Hello,

thanks for the replies!

A sample Mountain-unreadable file is here:
http://www.superflexible.com/broken.sql

Works fine under Snow Leopard.

I get the same results when using my own application as when using
/usr/bin/sqlite3. So, we can concentrate on the sqlite3 command line tool.

I noticed that with the new sqlite version, I can no longer use the
CONSTRAINT keyword. In other words, in a CREATE TABLE script, I
had to change this:
CONSTRAINT PK_SECTIONS PRIMARY KEY (ID),
to this:
PRIMARY KEY (ID),

The broken.sql file works with 3.7.12 here. And I can do:

  SQLite version 3.7.12 2012-05-14 01:41:23
  Enter ".help" for instructions
  Enter SQL statements terminated with a ";"
  sqlite> CREATE TABLE t1(x, CONSTRAINT pk_cons PRIMARY KEY(x));
  sqlite>

There was a problem similar to your description at one point, but
it should have been fixed before the 3.7.12 release. What do you
get from the shell command "SELECT sqlite_source_id();" on
Mountain Lion?

Dan.