    type    INT,
    seq     INT,
    uid     VARCHAR( 36 ),
    counter INT,
    PRIMARY KEY ( type, seq ASC )
);

before my modify:
           500 rows at maximum,
           query:insert or replace (...)  in batch mode
           take 10-20seconds and 2.5M IO writing
after my modify:
           100 rows at maximum,
           query:delete from statdata;  insert (...) in batch mode,
            take about second and 70k IO writing
So IO writing is unacceptable before my modify.

在 2013-04-22 06:16:49,"Klaas V" <klaasva...@yahoo.com> 写道: