I was playing with indexes, I started checking one my queries with
EXPLAIN QUERY PLAN and
I got this result:
selectid    order       from        detail
----------  ----------  ----------
0           0           1           SEARCH TABLE tour AS t2 USING
INTEGER PRIMARY KEY (rowid=?) (~1 rows)
0           1           0           SCAN TABLE tour AS t1 (~5000 rows)

Adding an index on the column unsorted_path it becomes:
selectid    order       from        detail
0           0           1           SEARCH TABLE tour AS t2 USING
INTEGER PRIMARY KEY (rowid=?) (~1 rows)
0           1           0           SEARCH TABLE tour AS t1 USING
INDEX t (unsorted_path=?) (~2 rows)

And it seems quite an improvement, alas now I get this error: "cannot
open indexed column for writing."

What does it mean?