Simply manipulating the compile-time options will create widely differing
sizes. You can exclude older support items etc.
A good overview of the compile-time options are given on the SQLite site.

(Ok I'll stop being lazy and find you the actual link)
http://www.sqlite.org/compile.html

There, good luck!