I just reduced my built file size to BELOW what comes "out of the box" from
sqlite.org.  I've turned off all optimizations and ran a full build.  I'm
now sitting at the 599k mark.  So, the next process I'm going to have to
come up with some testing to validate whether optimizations should be
turned on or off when building this.  I'm aware that turning off
optimizations "should" increase speed, since this will eliminate certain
checks like range checking, io checking, etc.  None of my code needs to be
all that robust since 100% of my code that deals with SQLite is running on
one of my computers on my LAN. ;)