On 2 Sep 2013, at 1:07pm, Richard Hipp <d...@sqlite.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 8:37 AM, kimtiago <kimti...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Now let me explain why i have this doubt. I did a exam and I miss this
>> question,
>
> In a classroom setting, SQLite is whatever your instructor says it is.  So
> you should let this issue go.  Just remember that what you learn in school
> is not always true.

Says Doctor D. Richard Hipp, Ph.D., M.S., B.Sc..  So he knows a thing or two
about school.

To Kim: this is how I knew you were in a class and not asking for your own
interest.  Because only in a classroom would anyone ask whether SQLite was a
DBMS.  If you look up 'DBMS' you will find that it means the same thing as
'database engine'.  So the two definitions you found agree with one-another.

Simon.