From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
On Behalf Of Dominique Devienne
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 3:28 AM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] UPDATE question

By forcing the "physical order" of the rows to be reversed, the UPDATE succeeds.
I suspect this is just a bug, and Dr Hipp will fix it (and if not document it
somehow).

This email and any attachments are only for use by the intended recipient(s)
and may contain legally privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise
private information. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, dissemination,
distribution or other disclosure of the contents of this e-mail or its
attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.