> If Undark decodes the metadata, it might be more useful to create a
> new database instead of a CSV file.  The new database would be a
> mirror of the input, except that its tables would hold deleted rows
> (or both deleted and extant, with a column signifying which).

I may look in to adding such a feature in the future, though it'd
require a few more layers of funtionality within Undark to be able to
facilitate it.

It should be cautioned that due to the statistical probabilities dumped
data should always still be vetted by a human for now to weed out false
rows that arise due to the limited size of the probability space
( the fewer columns in a table the higher the chance of a false hit ).

Regards,
Paul

--
Computer Repairs for Charters towers - http://ctpc.biz