On 2013/12/05 16:40, L. Wood wrote:
Could you be clear on what issue it is that you want
solved, and how your proposal solves it any better than
what is currently being done ?
L. Wood:
We are trying to find ways to avoid the corruption problem that D. Richard Hipp
outlined. See his steps (1)-(5) in a previous post.

Richard did not "outline a corruption problem"... he merely stated a possible way to corrupt the database. In the same way as when I explain that driving your car over a cliff is a possible way to destroy it - I am being very truthful and it is a very real-world possibility should your driving sensibilities allow - BUT, I am in no way outlining an "over-the-cliff-driving" problem which warrants special adaptions to cars or should merit attention by the governments of the world in order to stifle the phenomenon.

Mainly because it isn't a phenomenon - (as others and myself have suggested in previous posts), unless I am mistaken and you have found it to be a phenomenon - in which case kindly supply the case study / corruption figures, which I am very sure will be taken seriously.

Your previous post simply asked for changes without showing any cause to do so (which I believe is what Simon suggested above), but the new post has done nothing different - it's still a request without providing a cause.

(May I add that changing the way in which SQLite access files has a huge impact on backward-compatibility and testing for millions of systems, which is not to say that it can't or won't be done, but simply that your reason for requiring the change needs to be specific and non-trivial).