Il 14/04/2014 21.12, Joe Mistachkin ha scritto:
Stefano Ravagni wrote:
Hello Joe, tryed to change the code in the IF expression but nothing
change....
I would ask if you seen the screenshot i attached somes days ago because
it show what happen....

  From debugger Datareader result CLOSED and HasRows properties result NO
ROWS, but i obtain the error wich say datareader is open !

The error happen at line were i set command connection properties as in
the code above...

   Try
              Call CloseDati() ' which call Dati.Close()

              objCmd.Connection = Connetti     *** HERE HAPPEN THE ERROR
***
              objCmd.CommandText = strSQLvar
              Dati = objCmd.ExecuteReader()

The only thing that I can think of is that somehow the data reader being
closed
is not the same one associated with the command you are attempting to set
the
connection of.

Are you 100% sure that the "Dati" data reader is associated with the
"objCmd"
command?

--
Joe Mistachkin

Yes Joe, DATI is the only Datareader in my project....i have no others datareader in use...is why i cannot understand...

Can i send you a screenshot where you could see with your eyes my debug situation ? So you could observe it cannot say there is a datareader active and in the same time show that datareader is closed... The thing i cannot understand is why it happen only in SQlite....if was my development bug it have to show on all database, don't think you ?
I'm desperate...