Il 19/04/2014 20.12, Joe Mistachkin ha scritto:
Stefano Ravagni wrote:
Joe have you somes help advice for my case ? I don't receive your answer
from 3 days...

I'm still unable to reproduce the behavior you describe here locally.  Are
you able
to post all the code that interacts with System.Data.SQLite?  That might
help me to
narrow down exactly what caused the SQLiteCommand to get into a state where
the
connection cannot be reset.

--
Joe Mistachkin

Is a big project wich re-call many function and interacts many times with sqlite provider... i could try to isolate a piece of code but isolating the code i don't know if the error will be reproduced...but i will try.... is all VB code....are you interested to receive a ZIP file containing a little piece of code with also database ? Or exist another way to find the error in your mind ?
Thanks for answer!!!