Ops... i'm not able to do this, never used first and don't know c# so well to
understand the project. Can i try somes others way from my project??
Have you idea about why with the same code the sqlite provider is the only wich
give me this error? Could depend from a query ? But i don't obtain visible
error passing query from a gui database external software, just tested ...