Thanks for answer. Today i'll try to update my code as you say and i'll
feedback the result.
However i don't think is a solution because just tried to use a line of code
simplest as possibile,like only "datareader.close()" but still not work.
The error is catched not during datareader close method, but after, when i call
"objcommand.connection equal objconnection"... here start error, but debugger
say datareader isclosed as in attached image i sent ...(but where is the
attached image i sent??? I don't see today)