Hello,
I would like to add sqlite to a workflow. But, I cannot directly open the
database in C using the filename as the application I'm using places a layer
inbetween the filesystem and my workflow. I can open the file with
a command from the middle-layer and get a file descriptor. Is there a way
that I can just pass the file descriptor to the open command instead
of the database filename?

I guess that maybe I should create a shim, but I'm not 100% clear on just how
to do that. Does anyone have any suggestions? My naive guess is that I need
to create some structure, but I can't figure out just how to do that (I'm
afraid that my C isn't fantastic).

Many thanks for your help,
adil