On 15 Jul 2014, at 6:42pm, Edward Ned Harvey (sqlite) <sql...@nedharvey.com>
wrote:

> In C#, using the System.Data.Sqlite.Core package, which is described as "The
> official SQLite database engine" and published by "SQLite Development Team"

That's Joe's code.  You probably got that off of git or nuget.org.  The
description you quoted above should be changed.  That is an API developed by a
member of the SQLite development team, but it's not the 'real' SQLite3 API,
which is the one documented here:

<http://www.sqlite.org/capi3ref.html>

What you have may be a good way to work with SQLite under what Visual Studio or
ADO.NET requires, but it's not the 'official' SQLite interface.

I'd love to go on to solve your problem but unfortunately I know nothing about
.NET and can't.

Simon.