Hi everyone.

First, let me thank SQLite team about SQLite for Windowsphone. I have been
using it for my Winddowsphone 8.0 project and it has been running very
well. But when I upgraded my computer from VisualStudio 2012 to
VisualStudio 2013, I had a problem.
Since SQLite only runs on Visual Studio 2012 with Windowsphone 8.0 or
VisualStudio 213 with Windowsphone 8.1, I have to make my project to
Windowsphone 8.1. VisualStudio 2013 only lets me upgrade my project from
Windowsphone 8.0 to Windowsphone Silverlight 8.1, not Windowsphone 8.1. And
the problem is that your SQLite only runs with Windowsphone 8.1, I cannot
add reference to it in Windowsphone Silverlight 8.1 project. Therefore, is
there anyway for me to use SQLite in Windowsphone Silverlight 8.1 projects?
I just cannot create a new Windowsphone 8.1 project and re-code everything
because it requires so much work.
Thanks for reading. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.