Hung Ðinh wrote:

> -> I manually downloaded SQLite vsix file from sqlite.org:  "*Precompiled
> Binaries for Windows Phone 8*"
> But after installed, this SQLite extensions only can be seen and added
> reference by Windowsphone 8.1, not
> the Windowsphone Silverlight 8.1.
> I checked by created a new Windowsphone 8.1. It can see Sqlite extension,
> add reference and run corectly.
> But my old Windowsphone 8.0, upgraded to Windowsphone Silverlight 8.1,
> can't do it.

I'm afraid that I do not know enough about those project types to be able
to determine the root cause of this issue.  However, I think part of the
issue may be that the SQLite Extension SDK requires a native project and
the Windows Phone Silverlight 8.1 project type is managed.  You'll probably
need to add a managed wrapper project, similar to the one here:

        https://github.com/peterhuene/sqlite-net-wp8

I'm not sure if the above managed wrapper works on Windows Phone 8.1 yet.

--
Joe Mistachkin