Thanks for your answer.

"I've heard from a couple sources that Visual Studio 2013 can be used to
develop for Windows Phone 8.0; however, I have been unable to confirm
this.  SQLite itself works on both Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1."
-> Of course, Visual Studio 2013 can be used to develop for Windows Phone
8.0.
But on Visual Studio 2013, I can't install it automatic on Extensions. I
must go to Sqlite.org page,
download a right version and install. And this page only has version for
VS2013 with WP8.1 or
VS2012 with WP8.0, not VS2013 with WP8.0

I'm not sure what the differences are between these project types;
however, I think the SQLite Extension SDK should be usable from both,
as long as the one targeting Windows Phone 8.1 is chosen"
-> The difference is I can't see SQLite Extension on a Windowsphone
Silverlight 8.1 project. If I
create a new Windowsphone 8.1 project, I can see it and do whatever I want.
If SQLite team can fix
this, everything will be ok :)