On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 08:59:31 +0200
Jean-Christophe Deschamps <j...@antichoc.net> wrote:

> This would means that if ever an SQL statement encounters divide by
> zero, the application will crash with no way handle the situation
> gracefully, nor to locate the source of the problem.

Seriously, what are you talking about?  Why is there "no way to handle"
the error, gracefully otherwise?  How do you know there would be no way
to "locate the source of the problem"?

I imagine an error SQLITE_EMATH returned by sqlite4_step.  With some
care, perhaps the expression returning zero could be mentioned in the
error text.  I can't imagine how that would present a problem.

--jkl