I have continued to receive the locking erros. The latest connection string I
have as follows:

public static string OMconnectionString = "URI=file:oslermedicine.db; busy
timeout=10000; Pooling=True; Max Pool Size=100;";

Are there any other parameters that will increase the timeout when the database
gets locked?

Thanks
Mike

On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 5:26 PM, Mike McWhinney <elja...@sbcglobal.net>