Mike McWhinney wrote:

> I have continued to receive the locking erros. The latest connection
string
> I have as follows:
>
> public static string OMconnectionString = "URI=file:oslermedicine.db; busy
> timeout=10000; Pooling=True; Max Pool Size=100;";

In the connection string, please use "Default Timeout" instead of "busy
timeout"
(as the latter does not exist).  Also, the "Default Timeout" value is
measured
in seconds, so it would be 10 in this case.

> Are there any other parameters that will increase the timeout when the
> database gets locked?

The most important thing is to properly dispose of all SQLiteCommand and
SQLiteDataReader objects immediately after they are used.  This is normally
accomplished with a "using" block (or two) in C#, e.g.:

        SQLiteConnection = new SQLiteConnection("Data Source=:memory:;");

        cnn.Open();

        using (SQLiteCommand cmd = new SQLiteCommand(
            "SELECT * FROM sqlite_master;", cnn))
        {
            using (SQLiteDataReader reader = cmd.ExecuteReader())
            {
                // process data here...
            }
        }