We are compiling the 3.8.7.1 using clang arm64 for iOS. Following set:

#define SQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA 1
#define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
#define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
#define HAVE_USLEEP 1

#define SQLITE_DEBUG 1
#define SQLITE_MEMDEBUG 1

WAL mode.

In MallowRaw(), very rarely, seeing the lookaside buffer pBuf or pBuf->next
getting corrupted with ASCII from our CREATE TABLE statements. ('INTEGER' or
part of one of our field names). Thing is, we are not running the schema create
code on these runs (the DB already exists), so these strings must be coming
from sqlite_master, AFAIKT.

None of the SQLITE_DEBUG or SQLITE_MEMDEBUG asserts fire. When it happens, it
happens early in the application run.

Hard to set a hardware write breakpoint on such a mutable thing.

I fully believe the problem is of my own creation, but interested in any
thoughts or if anyone has seen anything like this.

Thanks, as always,

-- Ward