Thank you for the hint. I'll check that.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Mittwoch, 22. April 2015 10:58
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Problems with pragma journal_mode

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 10:46 AM, Janke, Julian <julian.janke at capgemini.com>
wrote:
> I have tested some of the other pragmas and none worked. After
> discussing with you now I come to the conclusion that the problem is
> caused more by my local setup. I

In that case, as you have a custom vfs, could you check if it's your vfs that
is handling those pragmas?  The documentation at
"http://sqlite.org/c3ref/c_fcntl_busyhandler.html#sqlitefcntlpragma";
describes that when you run a PRAGMA statement on a database, sqlite will call
the xFileControl method of the vfs file handle (as given in a
sqlite3_io_methods structure) with SQLITE_FCNTL_PRAGMA as the second parameter.
 If that method returns SQLITE_OK, then sqlite will assume the vfs has handled
the pragma, and will not handle it itself.  This could cause pragmas to fail
silently.

-- Ambrus

Firma: Capgemini Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Antonio Schnieder ? Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Dr. Michael
Schulte (Sprecher) ? Jost F?rster ? Dr. Peter Lempp ? Dr. Volkmar Varnhagen

Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 98814
the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.