Sent: Montag, 20. April 2015 15:55
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Problems with pragma journal_mode

On 4/20/15, Janke, Julian <julian.janke at capgemini.com> wrote:

> PRAGMA compile_options; shows 0

This makes me think that the list of compile-time options you showed us earlier
is incomplete:

-DSQLITE_ENABLE_MEMSYS5
-DSQLITE_ENABLE_8_3_NAMES=2
-DSQLITE_THREADSAFE=0
-DSQLITE_OS_OTHER=1
-DSQLITE_ENABLE_API_ARMOR
-DSQLITE_DEFAULT_MMAP_SIZE=0
-DSQLITE_TEMP_STORE=0
-DSQLITE_DEFAULT_CACHE_SIZE=500

Please double-check to ensure that you do not have additional SQLITE defines
stuck in a configuration file someplace.

>>> 7) rc = sqlite3_finalize(stmt); --> SQLITE_OK
>>> 8) rc = sqlite3_close(db); --> SQLITE_OK
>>>
>>> Repeated the same steps with
>>>
>>> 3) rc = sqlite3_prepare_v2(db, "PRAGMA journal_mode;", 24, &stmt,
>>> NULL); --> SQLITE_OK
>>>
>>> To my knowledge, at line 4 SQLITE_ROW instead of SQLITE_DONE should
>>> be returned.
>>>
>>> "These routines may only be called when the most recent call to
>>> sqlite3_step() has returned SQLITE_ROW and neither sqlite3_reset()
>>> nor

drh at sqlite.org