Here is how to do it in R.  Download, install and start R and then paste
the following code into R.

Uncomment the first line (the line starting with  a hash) if you don't
already have sqldf installed.  This not only installs sqldf but also the
RSQLite driver and SQLite itself.

The code assumes that mytable.csv is the input file, DF is the table name
to create and db  is the name of the SQLite database to use (or create).
Change these as needed.   It will use the first line of the input file as
the column names and will automatically determine the types of  columns by
examining the first few data rows of the input.

# install.packages("sqldf")

library(sqldf)
DF <- read.csv("mytable.csv")
sqldf(c("attach db as new", "create table new.DF as select * from DF"))