On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 2:12 PM, Olivier Barthelemy <
barthelemy at geovariances.com> wrote:

> I have been using for a while the boolean constraint "CHECK (varname='true'
> OR varname='false')" when creating tables with boolean fields and had no
> issues in Qt 4.8.6 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)

This looks like it was possibly (mis)handled by qt's driver internally, as
the sqlite docs say:

https://www.sqlite.org/datatype3.html

1.1 Boolean Datatype

SQLite does not have a separate Boolean storage class. Instead, Boolean
values are stored as integers 0 (false) and 1 (true).

--
----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/