Hi,

I have been using sqlite through Qt.

I have been using for a while the boolean constraint "CHECK (varname='true'
OR varname='false')" when creating tables with boolean fields and had no
issues in Qt 4.8.6 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)

Now i am trying to port to Qt 5.4.2 (sqlite 3.8.6).

I can load already created databases that have this boolean constraint, or
create new tables with boolean fields that have this constraint, but the
constraint now always fail at an insert.

Removing that constraint, or using "CHECK (varname=0 OR varname=1)" instead
makes the application work again

Is it a regression that should be made to work again? Or was the constraint
invalid, and in that case there is a bug because adding the constraint
should fail?