On 17 Aug 2015, at 4:19pm, Olivier Barthelemy <barthelemy at geovariances.com>
wrote:

> Create statement :
> CREATE TABLE VariableDetails (dtl_id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY ASC AUTOINCREMENT,
> storage_implicit BOOLEANCHECK (storage_implicit = 'true' OR
> storage_implicit = 'false'), storage_type TEXT NOT NULL);

[I assume there is a space after 'BOOLEAN'.]

Whatever is generating the 'type' of BOOLEAN is wrong.  SQLite has no such
type.  The type will be understood as NUMERIC.  Since the code then goes on to
compare it with strings, there are several things here that may appear to work
for a while but pile up problems for later.

Simon.