On 12/24/15 12:17 PM, Bernardo Sulzbach wrote:
> Interesting. I suppose that most of this "table editing" should rely  > on an
> abstraction layer anyway: think about supporting other RDBMS
in > the future. However, I recognize that in your case a more capable >
alter table may simplify things a lot.

Yes, I am currently working on the base Schema and the Database
Abstraction Layer. Alternate RDBMS isn't a 'future' but first release
requirement, so the whole program will work through the DbAL. (First
proof of concept versions may not fully support a wide breadth of
Databases, but will still use an Abstraction layer. )

--
Richard Damon