Hi Ryan,

I got it from here:
http://jonahellison.com/21640-translated-country-names-unicode-csv

Also, to provide more input, I have now noticed that even if the column width
is wider than the offending string, this issue still creates problems ? while
nothing gets truncated, the position of the next column is miscalculated,
causing misalignment:

United States                   ar          ???????? ??????? ?????????
  Hackensack
United States                   ca          Estats Units
                          Hackensack

United States                   ca          Estats Units
                          Hackensack

United States                   cs          Spojen? st?ty
                        Hackensack

United States                   cs          Spojen? st?ty
                        Hackensack

United States                   da          USA
                          Hackensack

United States                   de          Vereinigte Staaten
                          Hackensack

United States                   el          ???????? ????????? ??? ????????
Hackensack
United States                   el          ???????? ????????? ??? ????????
Hackensack
United States                   en          United States
                          Hackensack

United States                   es          Estados Unidos
                          Hackensack

United States                   fi          Yhdysvallat
                          Hackensack

United States                   fr          ?tats-Unis
                         Hackensack

United States                   he          ????? ?????
                ???????
United States                   hr          Sjedinjene Dr?ave
                         Hackensack

United States                   hr          Sjedinjene Dr?ave
                         Hackensack

Thanks,
--
adam