> The problem seems to be with the web filter and not the abbreviation cnt.

Exactly. Let's not forget to mention that dick is a synonym for
detective and that bitch is a female dog. "cnt" is fine in that
context and the filter should likely be deactivated or updated.
Although it may be easier to just ask someone to replace stuff on that
page, as I said before, "cnt" is used to mean "count" in many places,
making it even clearer that the filter is the problem.

Good luck asking Oracle to update this:
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/awt/List.html