I have to agree with the web filter being at fault.

I am ambivalent to whether or not the word is innocuous or whether it
can be misconstrued or even if, to some people, it is truly offensive.

What bothers me more is the idea that the rest of the World all needs to
update their documentation (and way of communicating) because some
incompetent web-filter design can't distinguish. What if tomorrow it
starts regarding other innocuous words? Should we set the precedent of
allowing it to dictate to us what can and cannot be said?
Fix the web-filter.
Plus, in my language, that "org" abbreviation is very offensive. So is
"func". I doubt that should matter to the rest of the World though.

The irony is - these filters are so English-centric, I bet I can type a
long list of words (and their colloquial abbreviations) in my native
language, Dutch, French or Chinese that are thoroughly offensive and no
filter would be any wiser.

I have compassion for people wanting their young to learn from the www
but still be sheltered from the dangerous language one might encounter
there. You can't have it both ways though, if you will use a web filter,
the onus is on you to put pressure on the designers of that filter to do
it better - not to ask the rest of the World to play nice with the
filter. (If the latter worked, we wouldn't need any filters to start with).

That said, I also agree with Simon's second part about the WITH
documentation would benefit from addition of more cte examples without
recursion.

Cheers,
Ryan