On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 10:59 PM, jose isaias cabrera <
jicman at cinops.xerox.com> wrote:

> Ok, I have one more option for you, and since you think it's fun, I need
> to exclude Saturdays and Sundays.  I have a hack in the programming side of
> things, but I would like to do it right from SQLite.  Thougths?

i have not yet seen you mention daylight savings time (changes in the
clock) yet, nor workers who book times in other timezones, nor local
holidays (on which booking is not allowed, at least in some countries), nor
overlapping bookings (which should generally not be allowed except for
on-call bookings (which can also span over day/month/year boundaries)). My
point is only: there's a _lot_ more detail to consider than has been (or
should be) addressed here. Have fun with that!

(i'm currently part-time maintainer of my company's time-booking system,
and am exceedingly glad that others have already implemented such gory
details.)

--
----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/