On 8 Jun 2015, at 3:12am, <david at andl.org> <david at andl.org> wrote:

> Is there a PDF? No, but that's a good idea. Did you check out the samples?
> They cover the entire language, and I could turn those into a PDF much
> faster than a real language. It would take about a month to write a decent
> tutorial and reference, but that might make a good shortcut.

My guess is that, if your objective is to attract readers, your time will be
best spent composing a few examples.  Formal grammar will be needed in the long
run but only the real geeks will read it.  Many people can read a few examples
and figure out whether it's worth investigating the language further, whereas a
formal grammar or a full tutorial would take more time to read than they would
be willing to invest.

Simon.