Hipp
Sent: Thursday, 11 June 2015 2:01 AM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] User-defined types -- in Andl

On 6/9/15, david at andl.org <david at andl.org> wrote:
> I don't remember the last time I saw SQL like this. Understanding it
> might be the challenge...

I'll be giving a talk on CTEs this Saturday at the Southeastern Linuxfest
(http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/) during which I will explain and
demonstrate how to write a simple CTE that solves a sudoku puzzle.  If you
cannot attend in person, I'm told that the talk will be streamed live to
youtube.

--
D. Richard Hipp
drh at sqlite.org