If you have some test data I'll happily do that one. Meanwhile here is
something similar, using the test data from the SQLite CTE page.

orgchart

name  | boss
-------------
Alice |
Bob   | Alice
Cindy | Alice
Dave  | Bob
Emma  | Bob
Fred  | Cindy
Gail  | Cindy

ua := {{ name:= 'Alice', level := 0 }}
  recurse({{ boss := name, level := level+1 }}
          compose orgchart)
ua [{ t:=fill('.', level*3) & name }]

----------
Alice
...Bob
...Cindy
......Dave
......Emma
......Fred
......Gail

Regards
David M Bennett FACS

Andl - A New Database Language - andl.org