ok, thank you Simon and Keith!
other people have experience with multiple applications/one sqlite database?

looking at this list <https://www.sqlite.org/howtocorrupt.html>, I
wonder if there is an operating system to favour with Sqlite. I saw that
there could be problems with older versions of Windows or Linux. But
take the example of a web server, with as the latest version of Windows
Server 2012 or the latest version of Ubuntu. What would be the most
reliable operating system for Sqlite(last version)?

olivier